What’s Your Experience With Aumazo?
If you love our work then tell the world! You have an opportunity to help us make even more of a difference in our community. GreatNonprofits – a review site like TripAdvisor – is honoring highly reviewed nonprofits with their 2014 Top-Rated List. Won’t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a review of your experience with us? All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers. It’s easy and only takes 3 minutes! Visit our Aumazo Review Page to get started!
What It Takes To Win
To qualify for the 2014 Top-Rated Awards, we need to have at least 10 new positive (4 or 5 star) reviews from different users between January 1st, 2014 and October 31, 2014. We need to maintain an overall average of 4 or 5 stars during this campaign period.
What do Winners Get
- Top Rated Badge, Certificate, Press Kit and Marketing Materials to Included in Donor Letters, your Website
- You will be listed on our 2014 Top Rated Leaderboard and 2014 #GivingTuesday Guide and will receive promotion throughout the year and during the fundraising season in conjunction with #GivingTuesday
- Winners will be promoted via social media, public relations and on our thought leader publications via the Huffington Post and other mediums
- Winners may be selected to attend our Annual Technology for Social Good Conference at LinkedIn
- Winners will also receive mention from our sponsors and partners, and special designation on the GreatNonprofits site