You will be redirected to a page where you will proceed with your donation!
You can send your donation to:
P.O. Box 9404
Silver Spring, MD
Checks should be made out to:
If you have any inquiries, please Contact Us!
How Donations Are Put To Use
- $5,000 provides flooring & walls
- $2,000 builds one façade (a total of 8 make a school building)
- $700 buys a new computer for the Techno-Center
- $250 buys one toilet combination (16 are needed)
- $120 buys a frame & door combination (30 are needed)
- $50 buys one bathroom sink (8 are needed)
- $22 buys one corrugated sheet (a total of 1,000 is needed)
- $5 buys one roof batten (a total of 700 is needed)
- $4,000 helps install the sewage system
- $1,000 develops the school's residential farm program
- $500 helps to support qualified teachers
- $200 provides one bunk bed (32 are needed for the dormitory)
- $78 buys a combination of frame & shutter (40 are needed)
- $25 buys one desk (140 are needed)
- $15 provides one chair (300 are needed)
We Appreciate The support
Your Financial Support Is Needed. Individual benefits, as well as benefits to society as a whole, are greater when a girl is educated. "Research consistently shows that education for girls is one of the most effective investments a nation can make to improve the health and prosperity of present and future generations (Save the Children)."
Aumazo will empower girls, help them become self-sufficient so that they can later contribute to both rural communities and other aspects of Cameroonian society. Our pilot model is unique and replicable in the long run in other rural communities of Cameroon and Africa as a whole. The benefits are already palpable: the new school is already transforming the Bankondji community. Members have united to practice volunteering, which was unknown before the start of the school construction. Prospective students are already visiting the site in hopes that they will attend the new school. Local contractors and their incredible ability to solve problems have minimized the high labor costs.
A small donation can go a long way.